Saturday, October 4, 2008

My personal road bump

Yes I was really off lately. My husband who is the physician at CCA prison got reassigned. We just moved here and bought a house. Guess where...Minnesota. Can you believe it...peter is the smartest guy I know, he has Millions of degrees and board certifications and worked 70-80 hrs a week at that place. he even spent our anniversary there! (all weekend and holidays). but i told him that i would rather not move and loved Clarksdale and the people and the writers group, etc.

so God provided, within 2 days he had secured a job at Parchman as a physician and also a temp job in Florida for a month to fill in the gap....so i guess you guys are stuck with me.

see you soon!

2 comments:

Huckleberryed said...

We are tickled that you guys are staying! Billy

DWA said...

What a close call! It would truly have been our loss and I'm so happy you're staying!! Thanks for all you do for the writers group and for how you are embracing our community!